12 July 2010

Why "My Family Journal"

I decided to start this Blog as my way of keeping what matters most to me as near to me as possible without imposing on others. Hence "My Family Journal." Here I will communicate with my family whenever I would like to, but not impose my time nor my writing on them. Yes, it is a journal, but unlike the journals that sit on my book shelves, this journal could be read by interested family members. With that in mind, I will share my thoughts, not necessarily my deepest thoughts, but those thoughts that I might share with family members if such things as boredom and bores, limited time, and judgemental emotions didn't exist.

So here, family, is my journal. I can't predict what it will contain. If history truly repeats itself, then this journal (like so many others) is likely to be short on content, and even shorter on substance. But I hope it meets my need to think about my family and communicate with them without imposing on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment